- Above all, emphasis on photobooth rentals is essential. This is the crux of their business.
- Their events are mostly weddings. For this reason, the logo must speak to southern brides and wedding planners.
- On the contrary, weddings are not their only events.
- Lastly, they are not strictly limited to only the eastern NC coast. The name is set, but the logo can convey range.
- First and foremost, their existing business is in photobooth rentals. The sunglass prop icon honors that and leaves space within the logo for future growth.
- Similarly, a new tagline cuts to the quick of their mission: We capture lasting memories of your epic event.
- Next, fonts were chosen with weddings in mind. We erred on the casual side of scripts and serifs in a nod to hand-lettered wedding invitations. Similarly, a minimalist sans-serif as the focal turns “Coastal” into a state of mind, as opposed to a physical location.
- While weddings were the driving force behind these choices, the casual nature extends their reach to all high-end events.
- Their original logo featured a wave. The script font is not just a connection to hand-lettered invitations, but also a callback to ocean waves.
- Finally, we chose a color palette with touches of unexpected fun (bright yellows and oranges) and paired them with classy, dignified blues. This logo shows up ready to party, and do it in style.